Rules & Regulations
1. Hours are from sunrise to sunset.
2. Dogs MUST be current on DHPP, Bordetella and Rabies vaccinations.
3. Dogs MUST have a valid dog license.
4. Dogs MUST display current rabies tags and dog licenses on their collars when in the dog park.
5. Absolutely no aggressive dogs allowed in the dog park. Dogs must be leashed and removed immediately at first sign of aggression.
6. Dogs under 6 months are not permitted.
7. All dogs MUST be spayed/neutered.
8. No children age 12 and under are permitted in the dog park. All children ages 13 - 17 MUST be accompanied and supervised by an adult member.
9. No other animals may be brought into the dog park.
10. Only two dogs per adult member allowed in the park at one time.
11. For the safety of the dogs, choke, prong, pinch and spike collars are strictly prohibited.
12. The small dog area is for dogs 25 pounds or less.
13. Dogs MUST be leashed when entering and exiting the dog park.
14. Once your dog has entered the dog park he/she must be off-leash.
15. All off-leash dogs MUST be in view of and under voice control of their owners at all times.
16. Dog owners MUST keep a leash on them at all times.
17. Food of any kind is prohibited in the dog park.
18. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the dog park.
19. Digging is not allowed but if your dog does dig please fill the hole promptly.
20. Owners MUST promptly pick up their dog’s feces. Please use your own bags or bags provided and dispose of them in designated receptacles.
PLEASE BE SURE TO READ OUR LIABILITY WAIVER BEFORE YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF THE DOG PARK.
USE OF DEFIANCE BARK & RUN PARK IS AT YOUR OWN RISK! DOG OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR OF THEIR DOGS AT ALL TIMES!
THE DEFIANCE BARK'N RUNNERS WILL PRACTICE A NO-TOLERANCE POLICY. IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE BREAKING ANY OF THE DOG PARK RULES YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MEMBERSHIP PRIVILEGES.
THE DEFIANCE BARK AND RUN DOG PARK WILL BE ROUTINELY MONITORED.
PLEASE CALL 911 IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY.
REPORT ANY SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR OR ACTIVITIES TO THE DEFIANCE CITY POLICE DEPARTMENT. 419-784-5050
Still have questions? Feel free to check out our FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org